These are Aloha’s corona guidelines:
First of all:
- Do you have corona?
- Do you have roommates / family members with corona?
- Have you been cured of corona less than 2 weeks ago?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms: Cold, sneezing, coughing, sore throat, tightness, fever (over 38 degrees)?
- Do you have a roommate or family member with these symptoms?
We ask you to stay at home and contact us by email if one of these points applies above. The staff of Aloha will also stay at home in case of minor complaints.
General measures are:
- Upon arrival you will be asked to disinfect your hands with the present disinfectant or to wash your hands.
- Everyone of 13 years and older must keep a distance of 1.5 meters.
- It is not allowed to use the showers. One can make oneself sand free under the outside shower.
- Several times a day the door handles, touch surfaces, toilets and changing rooms are cleaned.
- Hands must be washed before and after each activity.
- At the start of the surf camp, each child will get its own wetsuit for the duration of this camp. Wetsuits will be disinfected with dettol after use.
- The children will have to put their own wetsuits on and off. If necessary, the instructor will help, before and after the wetsuits, hands will be washed.
- Every day the children will be assigned a surfboard, which they will clean under supervision with water and dettol.
- Parents/caretakers will hand over the child(ren) at the entrance of Aloha surfschool, and pick up the child(ren) here as well.
- Leave Aloha after the activity as soon as possible via the indicated route.